USA: eSkye.com(SM) Continues to Add Beverage Alcohol Industry Insiders to World Class Management Team
eSkye.com(SM), the definitive business-to-business virtual marketplace for the beverage alcohol industry, announced today that it has added another five beverage alcohol industry veterans, representing more than 80 years of combined industry experience, to its sales management team. Joining eSkye.com are: Ted Martin, Regional Sales Director, Western Region; Nancy Berkowitz, Regional Sales Director, Eastern Region; Brad Bickley, Area Manager, South Central Region; Scott Moore, Director of National Accounts; and Carlo Barone, Director of National Accounts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits