Product Launch - GLOBAL: Edrington Group's Highland Park Thor
Click through to view Edrington Group's Highland Park Thor
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Orkney, single malt, 52.1% abv
Available - From today
Location - Globally, from independent whisky retailers, at the Highland Park distillery and online
Price - RRP of GBP120 (US$190) per bottle
Thor is the first release in Highland Park’s 'Valhalla Collection', which will consist of four variants, released annually, and taking their inspiration from the Nordic gods. The whisky is a 16-year-old single malt, and comes in a wooden frame shaped like the front and back of a Viking longship.
“Building on the success of The Magnus Series, we wanted to create a new range that offers Highland Park fans something both affordable and collectable,” said Edrington's global marketing manager for Highland Park, Gerry Tosh.
Remy Cointreau's possible acquisition of Scotch whisky producer Bruichladdich is strategically positive for the French firm, but unlikley to make a big difference to its bottom-line, an analyst has ar...
William Grant & Sons has appointed André de Almeida to the role of director Europe travel retail....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets