UK: Edrington Group sees The Famous Grouse back on UK TVs
Edrington's sales and marketing joint-venture, Maxxium UK, said earlier this week that the advert marks the whisky's 15 consecutive year on the country's TV screens. The five-week long campaign began on Monday (22 November), and can be seen below.
"The fact that we are investing again in TV advertising for The Famous Grouse underlines our commitment to driving consumer demand during this key selling period," said Linda Sooprayen, brand manager at Maxxium UK. "The new advert combines the brand's history and heritage with our witty tone, and features our iconic bird."
Following on from his introduction to the woes of the PIGS markets, the first part of this month's management briefing sees Richard Woodard focus more sharply on Spain and Portugal....
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Inchdairnie and the quiet whisky revolution
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Purity Vodka appoints new CEO
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends