UK: Edrington Group sees The Famous Grouse back on UK TVs
Edrington's sales and marketing joint-venture, Maxxium UK, said earlier this week that the advert marks the whisky's 15 consecutive year on the country's TV screens. The five-week long campaign began on Monday (22 November), and can be seen below.
"The fact that we are investing again in TV advertising for The Famous Grouse underlines our commitment to driving consumer demand during this key selling period," said Linda Sooprayen, brand manager at Maxxium UK. "The new advert combines the brand's history and heritage with our witty tone, and features our iconic bird."
Following on from his introduction to the woes of the PIGS markets, the first part of this month's management briefing sees Richard Woodard focus more sharply on Spain and Portugal....
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends