ONLINE: Edrington Group launches The Macallan Facebook app
The Macallan gets Facebook app
‘Share a dram’, which launched on The Macallan's Facebook page today (30 November), invites 'fans' to “share a virtual dram” with their friends by selecting their favourite expression from The Macallan range on the app.
After partaking of a virtual Macallan Sherry Oak 12 years old, Macallan Fine Oak 15 years old and the 1824 Collection, Macallan fans will be offered access to higher end variants such as The Macallan 1824 Estate Reserve and The Macallan Fine Oak 21 years old.
“We recognise that Facebook offers a powerful platform to interact directly with our fans,” said Annabel Kohler, marketing innovation manager for The Macallan. “It has become an integral part of daily life and is set to continue its growth.”
Our whisk(e)y specialist, Ian Buxton, has had his head turned this month by a glut of flavoured whiskies. Or, 'spirit drinks', if you're a European....
The Edrington Group has confirmed a change of distillery managers at two of its whisky facilities in Scotland....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research