GLOBAL: Edrington Group appoints Macallan, Highland Park PR head
Susie Davidson will handle PR for the Edrington Group's The Macallan and Highland Park brands
With 13 years of agency experience, Davidson was most recently a director of PR-led communications firm Smarts, based in Edinburgh.
She will be responsible for global PR strategy and implementation of central PR initiatives, across both The Macallan and Highland Park. Working with key markets identified for future growth, she will be engaged in “developing strategy and implementation of PR across the USA”, Asia and Europe”, the firm said.
Details of who Davidson was replacing, however, were not immediately available.
In May of this year, the Edrington Group announced the replacement of its head of global travel retail.
The US unit of Rémy Cointreau has extended its distribution partnership with The Edrington Group in the country....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report