UK: Edrington Group announces new Cutty Sark team
Edrington brings aboard new Cutty Sark team
The Edrington Group has announced three new appointments to its Cutty Sark Scotch whisky team.
Kirsteen Campbell has been named Cutty Sark master blender. Campbell previously spent several years at Edrington working with former and current Edrington malt masters John Ramsay and Gordon Motion.
Jennifer McLaren has been appointed Cutty Sark brand manager. She will be supported by assistant brand manager Wendy Harris Jones.
Edrington acquired Cutty Sark from Berry Bros. & Rudd in February. Cutty Sark brand controller Jason Craig said today (23 September): "When the brand was run by Berry Bros, it was managed by a smaller team so these appointments are effectively new positions."
Edrington plans to streamline the Cutty Sark portfolio, which comprises seven variations.
The Edrington Group and Rémy Cointreau Travel Retail Americas (RCTRA) have created the position of trade marketing manager & brand ambassador in their Americas travel retail division....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video