GERMANY: Eckes to pull out of alcoholic drinks
The German juice and spirits company, Eckes Group, has announced that it is to pull out of the alcoholic drinks business. The company said it expected to improve profitability by concentrating on its fruit juice and nectars business, with the spirits arena becoming increasingly competitive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016