EUROPE: EC asks for comments on Orangina sale
The European Commission is asking for comments on Cadbury Schweppes' acquisition of Pernod Ricard's soft drinks business under the EU's merger regulation, according to reports coming from Brussels. The two companies recently agreed the sale of Pernod's Orangina, Yoo-hoo and Pampryl brands and associated businesses, covering continental Europe, North America and Australia to Cadbury for €700m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea