USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Announces Major New Distributor Agreement For North Carolina Territory
Mutual Distributing services all supermarkets, convenience and drug stores, vending and key food service accounts throughout North Carolina. Mutual distributes for Heineken, Snapple and Premium Wine and Champagne companies among others. Among the customers serviced by Mutual are: Harris Teeter, Loews and Bi-Lo's.
John Calebrese, East Coast Beverage's CEO stated, "Early reports from Mutual indicate the product is flying off the shelves and reorders have already been received. Every day validates the acceptance of our products in the marketplace and reinforces the Company's growth strategy. The North Carolina territory is large and powerful and this addition should greatly add to our revenue growth."
About East Coast Beverage
Based in Coral Springs, Florida, East Coast Beverage Corp. develops, produces and distributes Coffee House USA(TM), a proprietary line of all natural, ready to drink bottled coffee drinks. Currently, the Company produces eight flavors that include Coffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, German Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla Mousse, Toasted Almond, and Banana's Foster. For more information visit www.coffeehouseusa.com.
Any statements in this release that are not statements or descriptions of historical facts may be "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined under the Federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, including, but not limited to, those described in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
ING has raised its target for Heineken's share price after analysing the brewer's options to save costs....
Heineken's CEO-in-waiting has no plan to radically alter the brewer's strategy, he said in an interview today....
Heineken has restructured its top management, in a move that includes the retirement of current CEO and chairman Thony Ruys from October this year....
Heineken said yesterday that its Austrian subsidiary Brau Union AG has signed an agreement for the divestment of its Real Estate Division. This division comprises all non-business related real estate ...
Heineken has acquired a 40% stake in a Chinese brewery....
Heineken Espana is looking to invest heavily in a new plant in southern Spain....
Grupo Empresarial Bavaria is not looking to sell up, its president has confirmed....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report