USA: East Coast Beverage Corp. Announces Major New Distributor Agreement For North Carolina Territory
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Raleigh, NC-based Mutual Distributing. Mutual Distributing is housed in a 344,000 square foot warehouse in Raleigh, NC, with 300 employees and branch operations in Asheville, Charlotte, Elizabeth City, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Nags Head, Raleigh, Washington and Wilmington.Mutual Distributing services all supermarkets, convenience and drug stores, vending and key food service accounts throughout North Carolina. Mutual distributes for Heineken, Snapple and Premium Wine and Champagne companies among others. Among the customers serviced by Mutual are: Harris Teeter, Loews and Bi-Lo's.John Calebrese, East Coast Beverage's CEO stated, "Early reports from Mutual indicate the product is flying off the shelves and reorders have already been received. Every day validates the acceptance of our products in the marketplace and reinforces the Company's growth strategy. The North Carolina territory is large and powerful and this addition should greatly add to our revenue growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup