USA: East Coast Beverage Authorized to Ship Its Coffee House USA(TM) Iced-Coffee Beverages to Food Lion
East Coast Beverage Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECBV), a leading producer of ready-to-drink bottled coffee beverages, announced today that it has begun shipping its product line to 363 Food Lion supermarkets in the North Carolina area. The Company projects revenues of approximately $1 million over the next twelve months.Food Lion, based in Salisbury, North Carolina, is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States, operating more than 1100 stores in 11 states throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Under a previously announced agreement on August 14, 2000, the products will be distributed to Food Lion by Mutual Distributing, the premier distributor in the North Carolina territory, who also distributes Snapple, Mystic, SoBe, and Heineken.Alex Garabedian, President of East Coast said, "The addition of Food Lion to an already established base in the region is significantly important in showing how much our products are being embraced by the consumer." Garabedian added, "Every day brings new excitement and rewards as we continue to seek greater market penetration and challenge for category leadership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends