US: DS Waters snaps up Jensen Distributors
DS Waters has announced the purchase of two companies this month
DS Waters of America has acquired Florida-based bottled water distributor Jensen Distributors, the company's second purchase since its takeover by a private-equity firm.
DS Waters, which was bought by Crestview Partners in September, said yesterday (18 November) that the deal will allow it to distribute Jensen-controlled bottled water brands Mountain Valley and Diamond Spring, alongside its Crystal Springs bottled water in the Tampa area. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
A DS Waters spokesperson said of Mountain Valley and Diamond, which are owned by Mountain Valley Spring Co: “These unique brands complement our range of bottled drinking water and give customers a wider choice of beverages.”
This month DS Waters acquired Wurth Bottling Corp's Gold Springs Premium Spring Water Co, also for an undisclosed sum.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US