Product Launch - US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant
Click through to see DPSG's Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Limited Edition Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant
Category - Soft drinks, CSD, pomegranate-flavour
Available - From 1 November to 30 January, to coincide with the holiday season in the US
Location - US, available nationwide
Price - SRP of US$1.99 per 2-litre bottle, and $6.49 per 12-pack
Distribution - Dr Pepper Snapple Group
DPSG is reintroducing Pomegranate 7UP Antioxidant for a limited period in the US. The drink is a blend of pomegranate flavour and the original lemon-lime soft drink.
It is available in both regular and diet and, like all 7UP products, is naturally-flavoured and caffeine-free.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head