US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group prepares quarterly dividend
DPSG is ready to pay out a dividend
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The soft drinks maker, which posted a mid-single-digit rise in Q1 profits and sales last month, said yesterday (15 May) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.38 per share. Payment will be made on 5 July to shareholders of record on 17 June.
Yesterday, an analyst warned that a new marketing push behind DPSG's Ten portfolio might not be enough to spark consumer interest in the low-calorie range.
This month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor looks at the small but booming soft drink sub-category of 'flavour enhancers'; the 21st Century's answer to the squashes and cordials of yore....
Struggling sales for diet soft drinks should see a new wave of innovation break over the category. Tom Vierhile reports....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research