UK: Dr Pepper Snapple Group extends Baylor Bears deal
Dr Pepper Snapple has been soft drinks provider to the Baylor Bears since 1997
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has extended its marketing and sponsorship agreement with US athletics team the Baylor Bears.
The US soft drinks firm has added two years to its pre-existing deal, it said late last week. Through the agreement, DPSG is the 'official soft drink' of the Baylor University's Baylor Bears in Texas, and DPSG has exclusive vending and pouring rights for its products on campus, along with certain advertising provisions.
The agreement will now run until August 2015.
DPSG has been soft drinks provider to the Baylor Bears since 1997.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo says progress is surprisingly slow in the soft drinks market's flavour mix, as cola and orange continue to dominate ...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research