US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group details quarterly dividend pay-out
The company will pay-out its latest dividend in the new year
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has announced details of its latest quarterly dividend payment.
The Texas-headquartered group's board of directors has declared a dividend of US$0.38 per share on the company's common stock, it announced late yesterday (14 November). The dividend is payable in US dollars on 3 January to shareholders of record on 16 December.
Last month, the soft drinks producer reported a slight rise in nine-month net profits, while sales came in flat on the prior year.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017