US: Don Sebastiani & Sons creates CFO post
Don Sebastiani & Sons has confirmed the appointment of a chief financial officer.
The California-based wine company said yesterday (22 June) that Tom Hawkins, the current vice president of finance, will fill the newly-created position.
Having spent 28 years in the wine and spirits industry, Hawkins became VP at Don Sebastiani in July last year.
Hawkins started in 1981 at Beam Global Spirits & Wine, before moving to California in 1999 when he was selected as lead finance executive to oversee Beam’s initial investment in the wine business when they purchased Sonoma County’s Geyser Peak and Canyon Road wineries.
“We are pleased to promote Tom to the role of CFO,” said company president and CEO, Don Sebastiani, Jr. “In the past year, he has skilfully handled all of the traditional duties of a CFO. This promotion is recognition of his contributions over the past year.”
Moet Hennessy has confirmed a change of leadership at its US unit....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends