Product Launch - UK TRAVEL RETAIL: Distilleria Bottega’s Bottega Rosé Gold
Click through to view Distilleria Bottega’s Bottega Rosé Gold
Distilleria Bottega’s Bottega Rosé Gold
Category - Wine, Italian, sparkling, pinot noir, rosé, 11.5% abv
Available - Unveiled at IAADFS exhibition 2013 in Orlando next month
Location - UK airports, World Duty Free shops
Price - About EUR25 (US$32.50) per 75cl
Distribution - World Duty Free
Distilleria Bottega’s has unveiled a sparkling rosé in UK airports that follows on from its Bottega Gold, launched in 2011.
Bottega Rosé Gold will be unveiled at the International Association of Airport Duty Free Stores (IAADFS) exhibition in Florida next month and is on sale in UK airports, including Gatwick and Heathrow, Distilleria Bottega said. Distilleria Bottega is based in Bibano, in the Prosecco area, 25 miles north of Venice.
BOTTEGA ROSE GOLD: THE NEW PRESTIGIOUS SPARKLING WINE BY BOTTEGA
Iaadfs, Orlando, April 7-11, stand Bottega number 309
Bottega Rose Gold is the new sparkling wine that completes the glamorous Bottega wine collection. It follows the worldwide success of Bottega Gold.
The packaging of the bottle is characterized by the charming pink colour and evokes rose gold, the romantic nuance of the metal’s king.
Bottega Rose Gold is a Pinot Noir sparkling wine, produced with a selection of grapes harvested in Oltrepò Pavese. This area, located in Lombardia region (Northern Italy), is largely appreciated by the winemakers. The vineyards cover mostly on the hills (100-300 meters above sea level), where the soils are characterized by marine sedimentary with fine clays.
The grapes are hand picked and vinified at a controlled temperature. The skins stay in contact with the must for 24 hours. Must and skins are then separated with a soft pressing. Fermentation occurs at a controlled temperature of 18° C. During the year which follows the harvest, the obtained wine goes through the sparkling process. Second fermentation in steel containers occurs according to the Italian Charmat method at a controlled temperature of 14° C and lasts 60-90 days.
The peach-coloured wine appears brilliant with a fine and lasting perlage. The bouquet is distinctly flowery with scent of mixed berries, mainly currants and wild strawberries. The taste is fresh, with a good acidity, harmonious, delicate and persistent.
Bottega Rose Gold is a wine to accompany any meal. It goes particularly well with vegetable oil dip, vegetarian dishes, sushi, fish and cheese. It is also a pleasant after-dinner.
Original source: Company Release
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review