Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's White Horse Gold Edition 1890
Click through to view the new White Horse
Diageo's White Horse Gold Edition 1890
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 43% abv
Available - From mid-December until June
Location - Initially in Asia-Pacific, then in Europe and Middle East
Price - SRP of US$23 per one-litre bottle
Diageo is to launch a limited-edition whisky from its White Horse stable in the Travel Retail channel ahead of the Chinese Year of the Horse.
White Horse Gold Edition 1890 blends whiskies including Lagavulin for a “creamy, sweet and robust” Scotch with a “delicately smoky finish”. The name of the whisky is taken from the year White Horse was founded.
Last week, Diageo launched single malt The Singleton of Glen Ord Artisan exclusivly to Asia-Pacific Travel Retail.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
After months of speculation, a buyer for Scotch whisky producer Whyte & Mackay finally emerged today (9 May). Philippines-based Emperador Inc has agreed to acquire the business from Diageo-controlled ...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World