Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's White Horse Gold Edition 1890
Click through to view the new White Horse
Diageo's White Horse Gold Edition 1890
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 43% abv
Available - From mid-December until June
Location - Initially in Asia-Pacific, then in Europe and Middle East
Price - SRP of US$23 per one-litre bottle
Diageo is to launch a limited-edition whisky from its White Horse stable in the Travel Retail channel ahead of the Chinese Year of the Horse.
White Horse Gold Edition 1890 blends whiskies including Lagavulin for a “creamy, sweet and robust” Scotch with a “delicately smoky finish”. The name of the whisky is taken from the year White Horse was founded.
Last week, Diageo launched single malt The Singleton of Glen Ord Artisan exclusivly to Asia-Pacific Travel Retail.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
After months of speculation, a buyer for Scotch whisky producer Whyte & Mackay finally emerged today (9 May). Philippines-based Emperador Inc has agreed to acquire the business from Diageo-controlled ...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends