USA: Diageo's United Distillers & Vintners-Northeast Re-Launches T.G.I. Friday's Cocktails
Poised to own the frozen cocktail category, United Distillers & Vintners-Northeast (UDV-NE) is re-launching T.G.I. Friday's® frozen cocktails with a new name, T.G.I. Friday's (R)Blenders, and more user friendly, premium, ergonomically designed packaging, hitting store shelves this month? "Since a consumer's eye only lingers on each product for three seconds or less, we needed a name and package that would clearly communicate T.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads