Product Launch - US: Diageo's Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut
Click through to view the new addition to Diageo's Sorbet Light line
Diageo's Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, reduced calories
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, on-trade
Price - SRP of US$15.99 per 75cl bottle
Diageo has launched a new flavour in its reduced-calorie Smirnoff vodka range.
Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut claims to have 25% fewer calories than other "leading" dessert inspired, flavoured vodkas, at 78 calories per 1.5-ounce serving. It joins Raspberry Pomegranate, Lemon and Mango Passion Fruit - launched last year - in the Smirnoff Sorbet Light range.
just-drinks on-trend: vodka flavours review
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...read more
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research