Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Click through to view Diageo's Smirnoff Gold Collection
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail exclusively
Price - RSP of US$36 per 1-litre bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Smirnoff Gold Collection is a cinnamon spiced vodka, with edible gold leaf flakes.
The variant will roll out across travel retail following a trial earlier this summer at Mumbai Duty Free.
?“Shoppers in Travel Retail are highly motivated by something they can only find on their travels, something new and exclusive,” said Steve White, marketing director at Diageo GTME.
In part two of this month's four-part just-drinks management briefing, Richard Woodard continues to cast his eye over the rebranding process. What are the effects of a rebrand, and how broadly are tho...
I shifted my money off Bacardi's square today. For what it's worth, I don't think the firm is in the Beam Inc picture anymore....
There's a large and very prominently displayed sign at the entrance of Kavalan's visitor centre in their distillery at Yi-Lan, Taiwan. "The New Homeland of Whisky", it reads. Now, it would be easy to ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets