Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo's Shuijingfang Red Fortune
Click through to view Shuijingfang Red Fortune
Diageo's Shuijingfang Red Fortune
Category - Spirits, baijiu, 52% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Asian Travel Retail outlets including Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Jeju, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and Tokyo
Price - SRP of US$63.50 per 50cl
Diageo has released a special edition of its Shuijingfang baijiu in Travel Retail ahead of Chinese New Year.
Shuijingfang Red Fortune has a “delicate, mild and mellow aroma in a perfectly balanced liquid”, according to Diageo. The new release should “resonate with those travellers searching for the perfect gift to celebrate the Chinese New Year”, the company added.
“We have recognised a rising demand for luxury baijiu products among global travellers and businessmen,” Diageo said.
In the group's Q1 results, released in October, Shuijingfang posted a “substantial fall in net sales”, the company said.
Diageo is to launch a second Private Collection edition under its John Walker & Sons brand....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery