Product Launch - US: Diageo's Parrot Bay, Smirnoff Frozen Pouches
Click through to view Diageo's Parrot Bay Frozen Pouches and Smirnoff Frozen Pouches
Category - Cocktails, frozen, RTD, 5% abv
Available - From 1 June
Location - Parrot Bay available US, nation-wide; Smirnoff Frozen Pouches in selected US markets
Price - SRP US$1.99 per 10oz (29.6cl) pouch
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has launched two frozen cocktail lines using flavours associated with the warmer months of the year.
Parrot Bay Frozen Pouches and Smirnoff Frozen Pouches come in three flavours each and will be sold in the US market only. Parrot Bay Frozen Pouches, which comes in Pina Colada, Mango Daiquiri and Strawberry Daiquiri variates, is available from convenience stores and beer distributors.
Smirnoff Frozen Pouches come in Blue Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade flavours and will be sold only in selected markets across the US, a Diageo spokesperson told just-drinks.
The malt beverage pouches are ready to serve from the freezer.
The penultimate part of just-drinks' review of 2012 looks at a tumultuous year for the wine category....
Hats off the Sunday Telegraph for breaking the story today (9 December) that Diageo has been sniffing around Beam Inc....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2012....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages