Product Launch - US: Diageo's Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
Click through to view Diageo's latest Baileys extension
Diageo's Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
Category - Spirits, liqueurs, whiskey, Irish, 17% abv
Available - From 1 September
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$21 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has launched a Baileys extension in the US that follows a Belgian chocolate extension launched in Western Europe.
Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon comes on the heels of Baileys Luxe, which was unveiled last week. Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon will only be available in the US and blends Madagascar vanilla and cinnamon.
Diageo said it is “extremely versatile with a lighter coloured liquid”.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends