Product Launch - US: Diageo's Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
Click through to view Diageo's latest Baileys extension
Diageo's Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon
Category - Spirits, liqueurs, whiskey, Irish, 17% abv
Available - From 1 September
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$21 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Diageo
Diageo has launched a Baileys extension in the US that follows a Belgian chocolate extension launched in Western Europe.
Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon comes on the heels of Baileys Luxe, which was unveiled last week. Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon will only be available in the US and blends Madagascar vanilla and cinnamon.
Diageo said it is “extremely versatile with a lighter coloured liquid”.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?