CHINA: Diageo unveils Johnnie Walker Black Label TV ad - video
The ad, filmed in Bangkok, features a “symphony” of exploding fruits, spices, flower petals and billowing smoke to signify the brand’s flavours, according to Love, the creative agency that worked on the campaign. The 60-, 30- and 15-second TV spots are being supported with outdoor advertising in China.
The spots also feature the character the ‘Striding Man’, the brand's logo, introduced as part of a wider Johnnie Walker campaign last year.
Love said the campaign aims to "engage with a youthful Chinese demographic and introduce them to Black Label as a premium brand with complex flavours".
Canadean's "GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and ...
Diageo is to launch a second Private Collection edition under its John Walker & Sons brand....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends