GLOBAL: Diageo recruits McBride exec as permanent chief procurement officer
Diageo has confirmed the appointment of a permanent chief procurement officer.
The drinks giant said earlier today (13 April) that Thibaut Eissautier will assume the position from 1 August. Eissautier joins Diageo from European private label business McBride, where he has been CPO and also led the company’s R&D function.
The CPO post is currently held on an interim basis by Diageo's global technical director, Gerry O’Hagan, who has covered the role since September. The previous head of global procurement, John Dickson left Diageo last year, prompting O'Hagan to stand in.
Reporting to Diageo’s president of global supply & procurement, David Gosnell, Eissautier will be based in London. He currently resides in Lille, France.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review