GLOBAL: Diageo recruits McBride exec as permanent chief procurement officer
Diageo has confirmed the appointment of a permanent chief procurement officer.
The drinks giant said earlier today (13 April) that Thibaut Eissautier will assume the position from 1 August. Eissautier joins Diageo from European private label business McBride, where he has been CPO and also led the company’s R&D function.
The CPO post is currently held on an interim basis by Diageo's global technical director, Gerry O’Hagan, who has covered the role since September. The previous head of global procurement, John Dickson left Diageo last year, prompting O'Hagan to stand in.
Reporting to Diageo’s president of global supply & procurement, David Gosnell, Eissautier will be based in London. He currently resides in Lille, France.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends