GLOBAL: Diageo recruits McBride exec as permanent chief procurement officer
Diageo has confirmed the appointment of a permanent chief procurement officer.
The drinks giant said earlier today (13 April) that Thibaut Eissautier will assume the position from 1 August. Eissautier joins Diageo from European private label business McBride, where he has been CPO and also led the company’s R&D function.
The CPO post is currently held on an interim basis by Diageo's global technical director, Gerry O’Hagan, who has covered the role since September. The previous head of global procurement, John Dickson left Diageo last year, prompting O'Hagan to stand in.
Reporting to Diageo’s president of global supply & procurement, David Gosnell, Eissautier will be based in London. He currently resides in Lille, France.
This has been a special year for Bacardi. The Bermuda-based company has been celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Here, Aridj Jaber from Spirit Hosting highlights how the firm used the occasion ...
In a way it must be a bit galling for the undoubtedly talented number crunchers at the International Wine and Spirit Record (IWSR) that their carefully devised methodology for calculating the world's ...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head