UK: Diageo puts Port House up for sale
Drinks giant Diageo has put its Croft Port and Sherry business up for sale as part of what the company has called "a ruthless focus" on brands that deliver high growth and high margins. In a statement obtained by just-drinks.com a company spokesman said: "Following last year's review of its operations and entire brand portfolio, Diageo has now decided to invite bids for Croft."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits