UK: Diageo puts Port House up for sale
Drinks giant Diageo has put its Croft Port and Sherry business up for sale as part of what the company has called "a ruthless focus" on brands that deliver high growth and high margins. In a statement obtained by just-drinks.com a company spokesman said: "Following last year's review of its operations and entire brand portfolio, Diageo has now decided to invite bids for Croft."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review