UK: Diageo puts Port House up for sale
Drinks giant Diageo has put its Croft Port and Sherry business up for sale as part of what the company has called "a ruthless focus" on brands that deliver high growth and high margins. In a statement obtained by just-drinks.com a company spokesman said: "Following last year's review of its operations and entire brand portfolio, Diageo has now decided to invite bids for Croft."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research