US: Diageo launches “smooth” Ciroc campaign
Diageo has launched an ad campaign for its Ciroc vodka brand for the US market featuring Sean “Diddy” Combs and an up-and-coming comedian.
The advert, titled ‘Perfectly Smooth’, will feature the duo, although the identity of the comedian has yet to be revealed.
Diageo will use the campaign to introduce the new Ciroc Red Berry and Coconut flavours.
The campaign will feature a 30-second on-air "teaser" spot to promote a full three-minute long short film that will appear online at www.ciroc.com.
The film will be supported by additional creative and online creatives that will air later this summer, which will include a social responsibility-focused spot.
Diageo launched the Ciroc Red Berry and Ciroc Coconut variants in February.
Part two of this month's management briefing on niche spirits considers the potential offered to the segment by the emerging markets of the world....
Wells & Young's will be forced to cut jobs as a result of losing the rights to Corona Extra and Red Stripe lagers in the UK....
Rwanda's Government has reportedly said that it will sell off its remaining stake in the country's Bralirwa brewer, which is majority-owned by Heineken....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer