UK/IRELAND: Diageo launches limited-edition Smirnoff bottles
Click through to view Smirnoff's new limited edition bottles
The textured wraps, designed to feel like fruit skin, will go on sale in the Asda chain of supermarkets from next month in the UK, the company announced today (11 September). In Ireland, they will be availabe in Dunnes from 15 October for six weeks, a spokesperson told just-drinks.
The bottles will then be available in all other major supermarkets during November for a month, the company said.
The flavours consist of Lime Smirnoff Green Apple Smirnoff, Blueberry Smirnoff and Vanilla Smirnoff and will retail at an SRP of GBP16.49 (US$26.45) and EUR19.90 per 70cl bottle
Last month, Diageo announced a new global marketing campaign for Smirnoff.
There's a seminal moment in the film Manhattan when Woody Allen turns to his girlfriend and says: "Relationships are like sharks: they have to move forwards in order to survive. And what we have on ou...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review