TRAVEL RETAIL: Diageo launches Johnnie Walker city skylines bottles
Click through to view an image of one of the bottles
The Johnnie Walke Blue Label bottles feature seven cities: Singapore, Hong Kong, Mumbai, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Auckland. The products will be sold exclusively at the DFS Group's airport stores from this month for a RRP of US$399, or local currency equivalent, for one litre.
Steve White, Diageo's global travel and Middle East marketing director said: “Tailoring a product to the local market is a mark of our commitment to offering innovation and differentiation to our travellers.”
Last month, Diageo extended the availabiility of Johnnie Walker Platinum Label to the US.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
Terlato Wines is taking over US distribution of Burgundy producer Domaine Ramonet's portfolio from Diageo's Chateau & Estate unit. ...
Diageo has been reprimanded by the UK's advertising authorities after a TV ad for its rum brand Captain Morgan fell foul of the rules on marketing alcohol. ...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020