IRELAND/UK: Diageo launches Guinness TV ad for UK, Ireland
The company said late last week that ‘Dark Life' began running in Irish cinemas from December 17 and on TV from New Years Eve. The advert, directed by French director Frederic Planchon, will air in the UK from March.
The campaign will be supported with a “digital participation platform” in both markets.
Press play below to view the ad.
Also last week, Diageo created the executive position of global beer category director. Brian Duffy, who is also the current chairman of Diageo Ireland, will fill the newly-created role from 1 January.
Diageo's funding of a programme in the UK to train midwives in informing women about alcohol consumption during pregnancy has been criticised by health professionals. Ben Cooper believes Diageo's move...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights