IRELAND/UK: Diageo launches Guinness TV ad for UK, Ireland
The company said late last week that ‘Dark Life' began running in Irish cinemas from December 17 and on TV from New Years Eve. The advert, directed by French director Frederic Planchon, will air in the UK from March.
The campaign will be supported with a “digital participation platform” in both markets.
Press play below to view the ad.
Also last week, Diageo created the executive position of global beer category director. Brian Duffy, who is also the current chairman of Diageo Ireland, will fill the newly-created role from 1 January.
Diageo's funding of a programme in the UK to train midwives in informing women about alcohol consumption during pregnancy has been criticised by health professionals. Ben Cooper believes Diageo's move...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends