UK: Diageo gives pre-mix stable push in UK
The UK arm of Diageo has launched a consumer campaign for its pre-mix range in the country.
Diageo GB confirmed earlier this week that the push, which is part of the company's GBP5.9m (US$9.2m) spend on the pre-mix category over the next year, consists of three 30-second TV commercials, a 60-second online film and Facebook competition, six radio ads and online advertising. The online ad can be viewed below.
The Facebook competition offers consumers the chance to win a fridge containing pre-mix drinks.
“The pre-mix category is performing extremely well at the moment, with the whole category in growth,” said Alice Ponti, innovation manager for pre-mix in Europe at Diageo. “It’s important that we continue to support the range to maximise this growth, and through our new campaign, we are doing so in a way that will be fun and engaging, and reach a broad range of consumers.”
In these modern times, as the world gets smaller, Diageo would appear to be embracing the softly-softly approach of the post-colonial age....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research