GLOBAL: Diageo gives film boost to Alfred Dunhill's Johnnie Walker collection - video
The three-minute online video, unveiled today (30 October), tracks a trip from London to Scotland of two men who collaborated in an around-the-world journey by paddle boat. Chris Tipper, who built the boat, and pilot Jason Lewis are shown travelling in a vintage car from Alfred Dunhill's London headquarters to Johnnie Walker's Drummuir Castle.
The Alfred Dunhill limited-editon Johnnie Walker Blue product, unveiled in June, includes a car trunk containing a bottle of the blended Scotch and four engraved crystal glasses. Only 500 have been made available.
In the third part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper reviews the environmental sustainability of three of the world's biggest brewers: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg and Diageo....
I'm calling it, people. Today is the day that I feel confident enough to conclude that the China 'crisis' is not a blip....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends