GLOBAL: Diageo delivers drink driving message in Johnnie Walker film - video
The online ad, part of a campaign to get a million social media pledges never to drink and drive, was released this week ahead of Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix in Sao Paulo, Diageo said today (22 November). It shows a F1 F1 racing car made out of 1,750 glasses crashing into an invisible wall.
The campaign is “to remind consumers that, in life as in racing, control is everything”, said Diageo's director of corporate social responsibility, Carolyn Panzer.
“The Glass Car” features two-time F1 drivers' champion and Johnnie Walker responsible drinking ambassador Mika Hakkinen. It was made in conjunction with F1 team Vodafone McLaren Mercedes.
This week, Diageo announced a partnership with the NBA in the US covering three of its brands - Ciroc Vodka, Canadian whiskey blend Crown Royal and Baileys Original Irish Cream. The deal includes a series of public service announcements on responsible drinking starring NBA players.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
This profile brings together all of just-drinks' coverage of the major developments in Emperador’s acquisition of Whyte & Mackay. All of just-drinks' coverage is presented in this easy-reference doc...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
"The Future of the Spirits Market in India to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. ...
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research