EUROPE: Diageo appoints logistics head for Western Europe
Diageo has created the role of logistics director for Western Europe
Diageo has appointed a logistics director for Western Europe - a newly-created role.
María Andrés Arrizabalaga will take on the position in Madrid alongside her current responsibilities as supply chain director for Diageo Iberia, the company confirmed today (30 October). She will be in charge of the design, cost and service of Diageo's physical logistics and warehouse network in Western Europe, a company spokesperson told just-drinks.
María Andrés, 41, joined Diageo in 2004 and has held a number of finance positions, the group said. She has an MBA in Economy and Enterprise Direction from the IESE Business School of the University of Navarra.
Last month, Diageo changed managing directors at its Iberian unit.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report