EUROPE: Diageo appoints logistics head for Western Europe
Diageo has created the role of logistics director for Western Europe
Diageo has appointed a logistics director for Western Europe - a newly-created role.
María Andrés Arrizabalaga will take on the position in Madrid alongside her current responsibilities as supply chain director for Diageo Iberia, the company confirmed today (30 October). She will be in charge of the design, cost and service of Diageo's physical logistics and warehouse network in Western Europe, a company spokesperson told just-drinks.
María Andrés, 41, joined Diageo in 2004 and has held a number of finance positions, the group said. She has an MBA in Economy and Enterprise Direction from the IESE Business School of the University of Navarra.
Last month, Diageo changed managing directors at its Iberian unit.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer