USA: Delta's Vinum Wine Academy Makes Employees 'Top Flight' Wine Ambassadors
It's not every day that a select group of flight attendants receives an opportunity to travel to France and experience wine tastings with some of the world's top vintners such as Remi Krug of the Krug Champagne House and Jamie Sichel of Maison Sichel. In fact, it had never happened until Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL - news) introduced an innovative employee education program -- the Vinum Wine Academy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne