USA: Delta's Vinum Wine Academy Makes Employees 'Top Flight' Wine Ambassadors
It's not every day that a select group of flight attendants receives an opportunity to travel to France and experience wine tastings with some of the world's top vintners such as Remi Krug of the Krug Champagne House and Jamie Sichel of Maison Sichel. In fact, it had never happened until Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL - news) introduced an innovative employee education program -- the Vinum Wine Academy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads