USA: Delta's Vinum Wine Academy Makes Employees 'Top Flight' Wine Ambassadors
It's not every day that a select group of flight attendants receives an opportunity to travel to France and experience wine tastings with some of the world's top vintners such as Remi Krug of the Krug Champagne House and Jamie Sichel of Maison Sichel. In fact, it had never happened until Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL - news) introduced an innovative employee education program -- the Vinum Wine Academy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team