Product Launch - UK: Danone's Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple & Volvic Touch of Fruit Cherry
Click through to view an image of the products
Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple & Volvic Touch of Fruit Cherry
Category - Water, flavoured
Available - rolling out this month and February
Location - All “major” UK retailers
Price - GBP1 (US$1.65) per 1.5-litre bottle, or GBP0.80 per 50cl bottle
Danone has announced details of two flavoured extensions of its Volvic water brand, to be launched exclusively in the UK.
Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple is described as a “Brazil-inspired” special edition variant. The other launch, Volvic Touch of Cherry is a new “core” flavour, the group said last week.
Both flavours will be available in 50cl and 1.5-litre bottles in all “major” UK retailers.
Danone also announced the roll out of other additional lines in the UK. These include a sparkling version of Volvic natural mineral water in a 1.5-litre format, currently available in Germany. A strawberry variant of its Volvic Juiced range and a new special edition Perfectly Peachy line.
Danone said it plans to launch its “biggest ever marketing campaign” in the UK later in the the year, to support the Volvic brand.
To read a preview of the global bottled water market for 2014, click here.
Danone is the fourth largest health and wellness player, and while its core market is Western Europe it is concentrating ever more on emerging markets, in particular Asia Pacific and Latin America. Da...
Danone’s global presence in soft drinks traverses developed and emerging markets alike. While the company’s premium brands recover underpinned by European economic stability, its strong volumes in mar...
"The Future of the Soy Products Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and c...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts