US: Danone Waters of America poaches Heineken executive
Danone Waters' North American unit has appointed a new marketing VP.
Olga Osminkina-Jones, a former Heineken brand director, will take on responsibility for Evian and Volvic in the region, Danone Waters of America said this week. Osminkina-Jones will also oversee marketing strategy for Badoit, a sparkling water brand available in France that is growing its distribution in the US.
Eric O’Toole, president for Danone Waters of America, said: “Olga brings tremendous experience and a successful track record of invigorating brands and accelerating brand growth. Her creativity, passion and focus on results will help make our brands more visible and relevant, which supports our mission to bring Danone Waters of America premium brands to as many people as possible and drive growth.”
For a preview of 2014 for the bottled water category, click here.
This week, just-drinks welcomes Fiona Curtin, the senior innovation manager at Heineken's division in Ireland and a just-drinks subscriber....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
Danone is the fourth largest health and wellness player, and while its core market is Western Europe it is concentrating ever more on emerging markets, in particular Asia Pacific and Latin America. Da...
Heineken’s main strategy in Hungary is to maintain its favourable position among the leading producers of beer in Hungary and supply local demand with high-quality beer and cider. In order to achieve ...
Heineken Romania SA is expected to consolidate its leading position in beer by further investing in its production facilities and introducing new products. After a successful 2012 for its flavoured/mi...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts