USA: Crystals International Inc. Unleashes a Tropical Hurricane
This Tropical Hurricane(TM) is welcomed wherever it shows up! Crystals International Inc. utilizes proprietary production methods to Freeze-dry only the freshest fruit juices and purees available, leaving in the natural flavors and essential oils. The result is a natural, easy-to-use product that is virtually indistinguishable from fresh juice. The finished product is designed to produce the same quality and consistency, whether served on the rocks or frozen. Just combine with your favorite Rum for a hard-to-beat summer favorite. Recipes can be obtained from the TRUE CRYSTALS® RECIPE HOTLINE by calling 1-800-607-TRUE(8783) 24 hours. True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer was developed specifically for use in alcoholic beverages and has the perfect blend of natural fruit juices to produce a unique taste, texture, and sweetness that brings customers back time and again. "This is one of our best products for building a signature drink menu here in Florida," stated Jennifer Closshey, President and CEO of Crystals International Inc. "True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer is a great way to bring the taste of the tropics to the rest of the country as well," Closshey continued. The advantages of using True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer are many, as it comes packaged 12/24-ounce pouches per case. Each pouch yields one gallon for rocks drinks and one gallon for frozen drink machine use.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014