USA: Crystals International Inc. Unleashes a Tropical Hurricane
This Tropical Hurricane(TM) is welcomed wherever it shows up! Crystals International Inc. utilizes proprietary production methods to Freeze-dry only the freshest fruit juices and purees available, leaving in the natural flavors and essential oils. The result is a natural, easy-to-use product that is virtually indistinguishable from fresh juice. The finished product is designed to produce the same quality and consistency, whether served on the rocks or frozen. Just combine with your favorite Rum for a hard-to-beat summer favorite. Recipes can be obtained from the TRUE CRYSTALS® RECIPE HOTLINE by calling 1-800-607-TRUE(8783) 24 hours. True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer was developed specifically for use in alcoholic beverages and has the perfect blend of natural fruit juices to produce a unique taste, texture, and sweetness that brings customers back time and again. "This is one of our best products for building a signature drink menu here in Florida," stated Jennifer Closshey, President and CEO of Crystals International Inc. "True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer is a great way to bring the taste of the tropics to the rest of the country as well," Closshey continued. The advantages of using True Crystals® Tropical Hurricane(TM) Mixer are many, as it comes packaged 12/24-ounce pouches per case. Each pouch yields one gallon for rocks drinks and one gallon for frozen drink machine use.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends