UK: Cott Beverage unveils new Emerge energy drink push
Cott is giving its Emerge brand a major push
Cott Beverages has announced details of the "biggest-ever" marketing push for its energy drink brand Emerge.
Under the tagline 'Sorts You Right Out', the campaign will include TV, film and experiential marketing elements, the UK subsidiary of Cott Corp said today (13 June). The highlight of the campaign, kicking off this month, will be a tie-up with the Warner Bros sci-fi monster movie Pacific Rim.
Emerge will also appear as sponsor for Channel 4’s 4Music Network, which includes the likes of Kiss, Kerrang and Smash Hits.
Among the other activities, the brand will also continue to feature at the Ultimate Street Car festival as well as joining forces with the sports website Teamer to find the ‘Emerge Sports Team of the year’.
Calli O’Brien, Emerge's brand manager, said she hopes the activity will help the brand reach "millions of new customers".
The company did not disclose total spend on the campaign.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends