US: Corona Extra to sponsor Marc Anthony tour
The light lager brand is linking-up with Marc Anthony for the US leg of his tour
Corona Extra has been revealed as the official beer sponsor of the US leg of musician Marc Anthony's world tour.
The Anheuser-Busch InBev-owned brand's link-up will include pouring rights and pre-concert TV spots at each venue on the nine-date tour, which starts on 23 August in Miami. Two-time Grammy, and three-time Latin Grammy, award winner Anthony, also an actor and producer has sold around 12m albums worldwide.
“Marc Anthony’s popularity and resonance with Latin music fans in particular and Hispanic consumers overall, makes his US tour a perfect fit for Corona,” said Daniel Kinghorn, senior manager of national sponsorships for Crown Imports, Corona’s US importer.
Crown Imports is now wholly-owned by Constellation Brands, in the wake of Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$20.1bn acquistion of Grupo Modelo in June.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry....
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
After the Denver Broncos were comprehensibly beaten by the Seattle Seahawks 43-8 in yesterday's Super Bowl, some suggested the team needn't have shown up. Could the same have applied to advertisers? ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review