SPAIN: Cordorniu buys land in California
Spanish cava and premium wine producer, Codorniu has completed the purchase of 74 hectares of vineyards in Foss Valley situated in Napa Valley, California, for a sum of € 7.42m. Codorniu, controlled by the Raventos Family, already owns 425 hectares in California situated in Napa Carneros (141 hectares), Sonoma Coast (120 hectares) and Alexander Valley (164 hectares)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK