CANADA: Corby Distilleries highlights Pernod Ricard link with name, logo change
Corby said its previous name was "too narrow a description"
The Toronto-based group, which holds the licence to its parent company's brands in Canada, is now called Corby Spirit and Wine and sports a blue logo similar in colour to Pernod's. The previous logo was black with a brown and red bottle motif.
"Our dynamic new logo is built upon our name and history," Corby's communications manager Amandine Robin said today (7 November). “Its colours reflect our partnership with Pernod Ricard, and the design conveys momentum and conviviality.”
Corby's CEO & president, Patrick O'Driscoll also said the name “Distilleries” had become “too narrow a description” for the firm.
The new name and logo are effective from today. Last month, Corby extended its deal to handle Pernod's Absolut vodka brand in Canada for a further eight years.
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets