USA: Constellation Commences Trading Under New Ticker; STZ
Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ; STZ.B), formerly Canandaigua Brands, Inc., commenced trading today on the New York Stock Exchange under its new name. The Company's ticker symbols changed to STZ for its Class A Common Stock and STZ.B for its Class Common Stock from CDB and CDB.B, respectively.Constellation Brands, Inc., headquartered in Fairport, New York, is a leader in the production, marketing, and distribution of beverage alcohol products in North America and the United Kingdom. The company markets leading brands of imported beers, wines, spirits, cider and bottled water, and is a leading drinks wholesaler in the United Kingdom. The company can be found on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends