US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka Vodka ad push
The new campaign starts this month
Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka range is set for a major advertising push through a new US-wide campaign.
The initiative, confirmed yesterday (8 May), will feature outdoor, digital, social, print, and experiential activity. The digital and out-of-home stages of the campaign begin this month.
Experiental marketing events will also feature in 20 markets throughout the summer. The activities will highlight Svedka flavours including Orange Cream Pop and Strawberry Colada, Constellation said.
"This campaign showcases the dynamic energy and imagery that connects the consumer more closely with the product, creating a tangible sense of immediate future," says Diana Pawlik, Svedka's marketing VP.
Details of the financial spend on the campaign were not disclosed.
Constellation revealed an overhaul of its Svedka range last month.
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
Formed as a result of Constellation Brands’ divestment of its European and Australian operations in 2011, Accolade Wines is the world’s sixth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report