Product Launch - US: Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka Colada
Click through to view Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka Colada
Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka Colada
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From today (20 June)
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Constellation has lined up the launch of the seventh variant in its Svedka Vodka portfolio in the US. Svedka Colada is a blend of coconut-flavoured vodka with Indonesian coconuts, pineapple and a hint of mango. The flavour will be available in 5cl, 37.5cl and 75cl bottles.
The other flavours in the range are Citron, Clementine, Grape, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry.
Svedka is the second largest imported vodka brand in the US, according to Constellation.
According to an analyst's study of the fastest-growing spirits brands in the US earlier this month, Svedka's popularity has shown signs of slowing, with growth down to 10.5% in 2011 from 19% the year before and 31% in 2008 to 2009.
The wine category is, to put it tactfully, different in many ways. No more so than when it comes to its relationship with the environment. Part one of this month's four-part briefing on environmental ...
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
The current CEO of Constellation Brands, Rob Sands, is only the group's third boss in its 67-year history - and he's been with the firm for 26 years. Clearly, then, he'll know a things or two about th...
Hats off the Sunday Telegraph for breaking the story today (9 December) that Diageo has been sniffing around Beam Inc....
Just over six months after Troy Christensen assumed the position of CEO for Constellation Europe, I was granted an audience with him. We met in London in the summer of 2007 and, after three different ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends