US: Constellation Brands appoints new Svedka marketing VP
Constellation Brands has appointed a new marketing VP for Svedka Vodka
Constellation Brands-owned Svedka Vodka has appointed a new marketing vice president.
It is not immediately clear who filled the VP role previously.
Svedka is the second-largest imported vodka brand in the US, according to Constellation. The seventh variant in the portfolio was launched in June.
"This brand has established such a unique position in the marketplace, and I look forward to working to fuel its dynamic growth and taking the brand to new heights," said Pawlik.
Earlier this year, the US sales director for Svedka vodka, Robert Shea, retired after 40 years in the drinks industry.
It would appear that either Anheuser-Busch InBev doesn't have the stomach for a courtroom battle with the US Department of Justice - would anyone? - or it has had 'a bit of a chat' with the department...
At first glance, the impasse where Anheuser-Busch InBev and the US Department of Justice are currently resting appears to have three roads down the mountain....
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research