US: Constellation Brands appoints new Svedka marketing VP
Constellation Brands has appointed a new marketing VP for Svedka Vodka
Constellation Brands-owned Svedka Vodka has appointed a new marketing vice president.
It is not immediately clear who filled the VP role previously.
Svedka is the second-largest imported vodka brand in the US, according to Constellation. The seventh variant in the portfolio was launched in June.
"This brand has established such a unique position in the marketplace, and I look forward to working to fuel its dynamic growth and taking the brand to new heights," said Pawlik.
Earlier this year, the US sales director for Svedka vodka, Robert Shea, retired after 40 years in the drinks industry.
It would appear that either Anheuser-Busch InBev doesn't have the stomach for a courtroom battle with the US Department of Justice - would anyone? - or it has had 'a bit of a chat' with the department...
At first glance, the impasse where Anheuser-Busch InBev and the US Department of Justice are currently resting appears to have three roads down the mountain....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends