UK: Concha y Toro extends Fetzer blends footprint
Concha y Toro bought the Fetzer brand in 2011
Concha y Toro has rolled out two of its Fetzer wine extensions to the UK.
Fetzer’s Crimson Red Blend and Quartz White Blend, which were released in the US last year, went on sale in 240 Tesco supermarket last week, Concha y Toro said today (15 November). The labels are the first line extensions of the Californian Fetzer brand in 30 years.
Crimson Red (13.5% abv) is a blend of Syrah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petite Sirah, while Quartz White (12% abv) is a mix of Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Pinot Grigio.
Concha y Toro bought Fetzer from Brown-Forman in April 2011.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
First Beverage Group, a private equity and financial advisory firm, has appointed a former Brown-Forman COO as the chairman of its board. ...
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research