US: Concha y Toro appoints Fetzer duty-free director
Fetzer Vineyards has appointed Bruce Losee as director of transportation, travel retail and the Caribbean.
Losee fills the newly-created position at Fetzer after 16 years with Brown-Forman, where he most recently handled sales in travel retail and the Caribbean. Brown-Forman sold Fetzer to Concho y Toro in March this year.
Losee will also represent other ex-Brown-Forman wine brands now owned by Concho y Toro, such as Bonterra, Jekel, Sanctuary, Five Rivers and Little Black Dress. His responsibilities include sales to cruise lines and the military.
“Bruce Losee is a great addition to the Fetzer team and his experience with these wine brands and knowledge of the business fit in perfectly with our plans for growth,” said Fetzer CEO Giancarlo Bianchetti.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
The final part in Euromonitor's preview of 2012 for now - soft drinks & water will be covered in the coming days - concerns itself with wine. Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drink...
Concha y Toro is looking to up its presence in Africa through the creation of a subsidiary in the region....
US whiskey producers should begin to benefit from their country's free trade agreement with South Korea within a month....
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India