UK: Comment - Will Heineken join A-B in Latin American venture?
Heineken may seek a partnership with US beer giant Anheuser-Busch, analysts believe following a presentation last night by Heineken executive Tony Ruys. Equity analyst WestLB Panmure said, in a report today, that the major international beer producers faced the problem of potential over-payment for assets on the one hand and the need to balance the effects of emerging market exposure, where there are higher growth prospects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup