UK: Comment - Will Heineken join A-B in Latin American venture?
Heineken may seek a partnership with US beer giant Anheuser-Busch, analysts believe following a presentation last night by Heineken executive Tony Ruys. Equity analyst WestLB Panmure said, in a report today, that the major international beer producers faced the problem of potential over-payment for assets on the one hand and the need to balance the effects of emerging market exposure, where there are higher growth prospects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign